Fundraising for Nonprofits

Inspiring Gifts that Transform

Friday, September 28, 2007

37 fundraising tips for the price of 1

One of my favorite philanthropy bloggers is Rosetta Thurman of Perspectives From the Pipeline. This young woman is going places! Her post today, The Friday Four, inspired me to share with you a similar blast from the past. Below are four links from this humble little blog's first month, July 2006.
5 things to know about direct response fundraising

8 things to know about women donors

10 common mistakes in selecting donor databases

14 free (or almost free) major donor research tools
P.S. Ever wondered what I looked like? No, I didn't figure you did, but one of these links contains my photo. So click away!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home