Fundraising for Nonprofits

Inspiring Gifts that Transform

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Sharing good people and good ideas

Am happy to let you know I recently become an Affiliate Consultant with the East Bay CBO Center. The Center is dedicated to building the professional capacity of nonprofit organization's serving the counties of Contra Costa and Alameda counties.

I will continue to operate as an independent Fundraising Counsel, but this arrangement will provide my business with additional outreach and referrals. But what makes me most excited is that I now have direct access to a hand-picked network of over 30 of the San Francisco Bay Area's top nonprofit consultants.

So if you need help finding a nonprofit organizational development, human resources, evaluation or technology expert, give me a call and I can now pass you forward to a consultant with a proven track record.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gayle:

I'd like to let you know about Chicken Soup Fundraising.

I got permission from HCI to let people fundraise with Chicken Soup for the Soul books.

It can help lots of people, I'd like you to know about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home