Fundraising for Nonprofits

Inspiring Gifts that Transform

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Welcome to my home on the web

Hi, my name is Gayle. What’s yours?

At the age of six, I had my first my first taste of fundraising -- hosting a Muscular Dystrophy Association Carnival, complete with pin the tail on the donkey and water balloon toss.

Now, years later, I continue to help agencies and their good causes by inspiring the joy of giving as a professional Fundraising Counselor.

This blog is my forum -- and hopefully your forum too -- to discuss fundraising tips, trends and topics. The vibe will certainly develop and mature we progress, but why don’t you get things started out by giving me an idea of what you’d like to see by adding a comment below?

In the meantime, if you'd like to learn about me or my services, simply visit my website for more information. Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home